Skip To Main Content

Ag Center Facilities Request Form

Need to rent a pen at the Ag Center? Follow these steps:

Step 1: Please download or print the Sheldon ISD Agriculture Facility Request Form.

Step 2: Fill the form out and print and give to Mrs. Jones or email it to

Step 3: Click on the Pen Rent Payment button below and pay for your pen.

Step 4: Please contact Mrs. Jones to make sure everything has been received and approved.

Step 5: After approval, move animal in.